Friday, January 29, 2010

Cupcake Class 1 Year 2010

hi all adorable cupcakes out there!!

my 1st cupcake class for year 2010 will be conducted on 18th Feb (thursday - yes, u have to take your annual leave if u want to join). email me if u're interested to join. dont worry if u've never touched a cupcake before.. i will show u everything from baking and decorating.. u also get to make them by yourself.. with me pinching your arm if u lick the buttercream! :D
class starts at 9am and finish around 2~3pm (just nice before the traffic jam starts).. class will be conducted at my little house in Bandar Saujana Putra (between puchong and putrajaya i would say). drop me an email at edina2404@gmail.com. first come first serve basis.. max 3 persons per class only. rm150 per person.
thanks and have a great weekends everyone! - edi-     *** SORRY, FULLY BOOKED.

photo taken here

No comments: