It's still not too late to wish you all a HAPPY New Year 2012! Yiihuuu... another year another challeges... it's all good.... all good.. i'allah... :) My new year resolutions? Well, i usually dont have any.. hahaha... just embrace each new day given to us and make the best of it.. that's just it, i guess.. i've been struggling to understand Faaeq for the past 2 years... i think now i understand him better... after many trips to the therapies sessions... countless tantrums, neverending hopes to hear him talk.. i'm positive things will be much better this year.. and he will improve a lot from time to time... Imran has been a great inspiration to him... My baby Imran is in Standard 2 this year. How time flies... Soon he'll ask for his first motorbike and out chasing girls! Hahaha..
I am so glad to have this blog.. where i can share my stories... share recipes i tried (not as many as i would love to, but.. oklah ye dak).. i've met many inspirational people online.. some i have the chance to meet in person, some still 'terapung di alam maya'... waiting to make connections... hahaha.. nevermind, someday we shall meet when the time comes.. and also, i've had so much fun doing classes and meeting all who came.. who still keep in touch with me.. sgt best!
Ni gambar ni kena kecik sebab seluar busyuk! hahahaha... I have to get myself more organized...!
Ok, i have promised AyaOth on Instagram so long, to post this recipe.. So here it goes. I made this so many times already, it's my fav brownies, simple and satisfies my craving for brownies.. it's moist and gooey (be careful not to overbake or else it'll be dry.. and be careful not to overmix or else the texture will be cakey--macam cake instead of macam brownies)
Hershey's Best Brownies
Adapted from http://www.recipezaar.com/
• 1 cup butter or margarine (melt in microwave, about 1 1/2 minutes on high)
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1 cup plain flour
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups sugar (it's ok, just indulge the sweetness!)
• 2 teaspoons vanilla
• 4 eggs
1. First mix all the dry ingredients including the sugar mix so the cocoa is well incorporated.
2. Add the melted butter lightly mix just a few times. (just use yr hand whisk or wooden spoon)
3. Then add all the eggs and vanilla at once, mix a few times more until combined. Do not overmix.
4. Pour into yr baking tray, bake, cool completely, cut into squares, ENJOY!
Have a great day friends! Thanks for reading!