Thanks a lot Ina.. nice meeting you! Hope Dina and Iddin loves their cuppies!
Ina requested a set similar to Fara's cupcakes I did some time ago.. (Hi Fara! lama tak dengar berita.. hope u and your lovely kids are doing great!)
.. and another set of strawberry cupcakes.. (Ina dtg all the way from wangsa maju to pick up these.. I really appreciate it, Ina.. sorry menyusahkan u!)
The flowers are blooming.. and so is my heart! Alhamdulillah semuanya dah settle.. my studies, I mean. Completed my thesis writing and the ever-so-scary viva session. If you ask me how did I do it, let me share with you some of my experience..
1. I didnt do it alone.. half of the challeges were shared with my husband. He took care of the kids while I was away EVERY weekends to class.. (with 6 YO and 2 YO, you can imagine how hard it is for him..) yes, I am lucky to have him!
2. Every minute counts for me.. I didnt get enough rest actually, but what people say is true, if u set your mind to do it, nothing else can stop it. it is mind-over-body kinda thing. dah letih macam mana pun, kena jugak buat sebab itu yg kita dah pilih dari awal kan...
3. Time management.
4. I try to absorb everything in class. Then I need less time afterclass to think about the same thing. (adik2, concentrate dlm kelas-lah.. kesimpulannyer.. hehe)
5. Buat apa yg terdaya... kalau tak berdaya, minta tolong orang lain.. in my case, my groupmates, Bos Shamsul and Effi, sgt2 best and professional! and as always, at nights my husband will watch the kids while I was upstairs finishing my assignments..
6. Doa .. dari mama saya. Thanks mama... (ramai yg mendoakan sy.. sy tahu.. terima kasih juga utk semua..)
7. Tu je kot.. kalau ada apa2 lagi nanti saya tambah.. hehe
Sooooo.... nak kata saya ni superwoman, I'm NOT at all!! Catwoman pun tidak! haha... So if i can do it, YOU can also do it.. in fact, better than me! Ramai geng2 saya still tangguh nak sambung study and all, sebab family commitments, work and other matters.. mmg semua tu kena diambil kira kalau nak sambung belajar.. nak2 kalau kita seorang ibu/isteri.. for me, it's not worth it to let go your family to pursue your dreams.. kalau dpt ijazah setinggi gunung, tapi keluarga tak happy, no point too... last week nampak kereta Agung masuk UiTM sempena majlis konvokesyen.. dlm hati terdetik "next year, turn aku pulak salam dengan Agong! Yay!!! *insya allah kalau panjang umur..)
Happy Monday everyone!