Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day

I actually can't believe i'm wishing my friends now, happy teacher's day.. terasa tua sgtla.. kawan2 pulak dah jadi cikgu.. dulu wish kat cikgu sendiri je.. heheheh... even my little brother pun dah jadi cikgu! Cikgu Raais. how weird is that?

One of my fav sites, Pioneer Woman, posted photos for her contest titled YOUR HAPPINESS. now i want you to go and have a look at the photos submitted to her. Pure BEAUTY.  really made my day today.
makes me want to have a baby.
or at least hold a baby :-P

now go!

Thks Ruhaini :-)

MY happiness,
Faaeq


Imran


Faaeq at 7 days old, cukur jambul ceremony. That's my Ayah Long who held him, my dad yg pakai kopiah hitam tu, and imam baju biru :) @ our home in Terengganu. Yup, Poik org ganu! (ic -11 kat tengah ok...)

Syukur Alhamdulillah for all the blessings we have in life.

No comments: